DanceForce – Swan Hill
We invite you to visit our friendly dance studio!!
If you’d like to come and watch some of our classes feel free to do so, we are situated at the 10 Jennings Rd Swan Hill.
We love to have fun while still learning all the dance techniques and skills needed to help dancers reach their goals, whether they dance for fun or choose to further their dance career.
We promote ‘Safe Dance’ and a professional attitude. We teach boys and girls from 6 months old up to adults in various styles which are listed below.
For more information about our amazing dance lessons, contact DanceForce in Swan Hill today.
Specialized Pointe Programme
Ask About Our FREE Introductory Class Pass
- DanceForce Swan Hill has been teaching and helping students follow their Performing Arts dreams for over 20 years, and have been proud to see them succeed and to see many more follow.
- We offer a range of genres in Dance: Ballet, Jazz, Tap, Contemporary, Hip Hop, Funk, Singing, Adult Classes, babyballet, amongst others. We teach ages 6 months and up.
- For students wishing to do their Dance Exams or Teaching Certificate we are associated with Southern Federation of Dance.
- Our Teachers have over 30 years experience and are qualified or in training and attend bi-annual revisions to keep up to date with the newest dance techniques and teaching strategies.
- Summer School in Melbourne is an annual event, DanceForce students have been attending for over 15 years to experience more in the dance world.
- We promote ‘Safe Dance’ and a professional attitude.
- No Bullying!! A safe environment is important for students to be able to feel free and comfortable to dance.
DanceForce is a member of the following societies for dance:
babyballet® Where little boys and girls love to dance
babyballet® is a wonderful pre-school dance program designed for girls and boys ages 6mths to 6 years, it is a great way to introduce your little one to the joys of dance, to be creative, learn and most of all have fun.
The program is split into age groups:
Call Jo on 0408 845 920 to learn more about this amazing and fun program.